SQL-Ledger does not enforce referential integrity across database tables. It manages all validation through its Perl code. This makes it possible to have some invalid data in your sql-ledger database.
LedgerDoctor is a small script which does several checks on your sql-ledger database and reports any inconsistencies.
These checks include:
- Dates range check which identifies dates such as 01-03-0020 etc.
- Unbalanced transactions. (happen due to many reasons)
- Orphaned transactions. (account transactions without parent records)
- Transactions with deleted accounts from chart.
- Transactions with deleted parts.
- Duplicate part numbers.
Order this script for $50. Upgrades for one year and email support is included in the price.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com